Monday, April 25, 2011

Well... mishaps and such.

Soo... after racing Carl Dolan, I was on my way home with my dad, and we were going at about 65mph on 32. My dad heard this noise, and suddenly looked in his rear view mirror.... and saw my bike laying in the fast lane. We got off the next exit, and backtracked. We got to the place where we thought it fell off, and it wasn't there. After about 20min of fruitless searching, we reluctantly headed home. So, as it sits now, we're waiting for the insurance company to get back to us. We filed for theft, as the approximate estimate at MSRP of my bike was about $7000. I'm hoping to get on a new bike soon, but can't afford to go out and buy one yet, so I have a loaner from Travis @JRABS in Laytonsville. Btw, Titanium makes for an AMAZING ride! Anyone reading this, who cycles, should get a Ti bike. Nothing like it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment